TERMS & CONDITIONS
By Using This Website You Agree To the Following Terms and Conditions
1. I am an adult of at least 18 years of age.
2. I acknowledge that all online, email and phone transactions are non-refundable. If at least 24 hours notice is provided for a cancellation of a booking appointment, rescheduling of the booking is available. Rescheduling an appointment time is dependent on availability within future appointment times available.
3. If full payment for a service or booking appointment is not confirmed (due to your credit card purchase taking time to process or other reasons related to financial transaction processing) in time for the scheduled appointment, you will be contacted via email to let you know and to help you organize the next most suitable appointment time.
4. All email reading delivery times are approximate and will be completed and sent at the first available time.
5. If an email reading service is not received due to spam blocking software, services or technical issues beyond Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes’ control, your reading will be uploaded online for you to access via your web browser securely.
6. If you cannot access an online chat or video reading due to incompatibility of your computer software, device, technology, internet connection or other software, a telephone reading will be provided immediately at your scheduled time.
7. If you are late logging on for the start time of your an online chat or video reading, you will miss out on those minutes as appointment times are fixed. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes is under no obligation to make up the time you have lost for internet issues or connection issues at your end. If you have paid for an online chat or video reading and do not login at your scheduled time or call to notify of a technical issue (and complete your reading by phone immediately) or if at least 24 hours’ notice is NOT provided for a cancellation of a booking, rescheduling of the booking is “NOT” available.
8. In the event that a scheduled appointment is cancelled Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes due to illness or unavoidable circumstances, we will contact you via email to organize rescheduling for the next available phone, chat or video reading. In the rare circumstances where Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes cannot accommodate a client for a future appointment and we have cancelled the original appointment, a full refund will be provided.
9. All booking appointments must be paid on confirmation of the appointment. Your booking is not considered secure until we have received confirmation of payment.
10. Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes, Mystic Oracle and Mystic Oracle billing system is not fault-free or flexible; therefore Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes, Mystic Oracle or Mystic Oracle.com.au and their associated businesses shall not be liable for any problems, miscalculations or malfunctions in processing the payments owed by you. If you think that a mistake has occurred you may send your complaint to admin@juliecairnes or via any contact page.
11. For legal reasons we have to advise that due to the differing opinions regarding psychic ability, all services are offered for entertainment purposes only and are not to be used as a substitute for professional services. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes services are in no way to be used as a replacement for physical, mental, or psychological therapy or assistance of a physician. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes services are in no way to be used as a replacement for Professional Legal or Financial advice. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes in no way claims to be medical doctors. If you are experiencing mental or physical pain, which may be a warning sign to see a physician or medical doctor, Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes recommends you seek medical advice immediately and acknowledges this is not a replacement for such.
12. Insights into various areas of your life provided during a reading, mediumship or healing service are be offered using psychic awareness and are for entertainment purposes only. What you decide to do with the information provided, including any actions you take, is your own personal responsibility and choice. All readings, healings and questions answered should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgment.
13. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
14. The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only and are subject to change without notice. Neither Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. I understand that it is up to me, the client/customer/visitor, to make decisions in my own life and in no way do I hold Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes responsible or liable for anything I might do with the information given during a reading session; I will wisely utilize my own judgment in the use of information and insights provided during my session. I understand that readings are for entertainment purposes only.
16. I understand that the healing-services provided are seen as Complementary aimed to support and enhance the quality of life of a person through improving their well-being. They do not aim to cure the person’s illness, but rather are used to complement professional treatment or care.
17. If you create an online account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your user name and password of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. By registering for an account you agree that you are aged 18 years or over and all information provided in the Registration is true and accurate and that you will keep the information current and accurate. You must immediately notify Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes of any unauthorized use of your Account, or any other breaches of security. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. By registering with us you agree to allow us to send you occasional promotional material of which you will be able to opt out of via a link containing details of how to be removed from any email list. You will still be notified if there is a concern with your account, payment problems or any issue with a connection with our platforms.
18. Mystic Oracle and Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time provided such amendment is not prohibited by legislation of the relevant jurisdiction.
All calls with Julie are private and confidential and are not recorded for any reason, at any time.
All personal information is kept private and confidential and will not be shared with any third party at any time.
Our code of ethics in the Australian spiritual alliance organisation bounds all of our psychic spiritual advisors to a code of conduct which includes, keeping all conversations and content of all calls private and confidential, between only Julie and customer/client.
We value the privacy of our subscribers, website members and clients. We use the information they have provided to personalise their experience on our site and provide them with newsletters, blog updates and information about new or upgraded products.
We will never share subscriber or client details with third parties. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the purposes of delivering purchased products.
If subscribers or clients need or wish to modify any of their information, including unsubscribing from any mail lists, they can update by contacting us or clicking in the unsubscribe link in an email. Please keep your contact details up to date when you change emails so you can keep receiving newsletters and information from us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Mystic & Oracle services by Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
The term ‘ Mystic Oracle by Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Mystic Oracle by Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Queensland Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Qld, Australia.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Mystic oracle by Julie Von Nonveiller Cairnes
These policies are provided FREE by legalvision.com.au
We accept Visa, MasterCard®, American Express and PayPal. Our shop uses Paypal to process your credit card payment. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to complete your payment and can use the Paypal Guest Checkout if you prefer. After you have supplied your order detail to us during checkout, you will be redirected to PayPal to fill in your financial details and finalise your payment, then will be returned to our site.
REFUND POLICIES & CANCELLATIONS
All consultations are paid in full at the time of booking.
If you need to cancel or reschedule advanced booked readings and other sessions, 24 hours notice is required via email –or phone – limited to one cancellation per reading. Refunds for cancellations advanced booked readings and other sessions are minus the deposit fee of 50% of the total amount and the booking fee. Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours before your appointment or not showing up at the agreed time (arriving late) forfeits your payment and appointment.
Each consultation requires preparation for me to be able to deliver you quality work. Booking a consultation means we are mutually agreeing to meet at this time and date, and I can no longer offer this time to someone else. Your appointment starts at the time we agree to meet. See above for late arrivals. If I need to reschedule, I will give you 24+ hours’ notice.
I reserve the right to refund any payment where I feel there is abuse, disrespect, or that I can not offer you what you are asking for.